YO GEORGIANS! :)

Okay, the coop is finally being built after asking you guys a million questions. I have done some stupid things in my building process and learned a lot of lessons. Main one being: I am not a carpenter. I know enough to be dangerously bad. I am hoping to finish in the next day or so, and I'm praying it's functional!

FOX UPDATE HE'S BACK and he got one of my silkies the roo well he didn't get to carry it off but it was dead by the time I got to it and my hen from bantyman, boy am I mad
somad.gif
and to top it off my dog was sitting on the back porch, really you couldn't bark, but I got a few shots off at him, I don't think I hit it, but I have a bullet with his name on it. The chickens were raising a ruckus and they were not along the tree line and that is when I saw it, it wasn't red it was the color of the wheat, or could it have been a coyote but it was small and had a bushy tail, so what do you think it was?
ouch! sorry ma'am!

Sounds to me like you need to do a couple things, first find out how it's getting in and fix it, and practice shootin...........

and sorry about the other boy! sounds like you made the right even though difficult decision

Last edited:
Okay, the coop is finally being built after asking you guys a million questions. I have done some stupid things in my building process and learned a lot of lessons. Main one being: I am not a carpenter. I know enough to be dangerously bad. I am hoping to finish in the next day or so, and I'm praying it's functional!
where's the pics?

FOX UPDATE HE'S BACK and he got one of my silkies the roo well he didn't get to carry it off but it was dead by the time I got to it and my hen from bantyman, boy am I mad
somad.gif
and to top it off my dog was sitting on the back porch, really you couldn't bark, but I got a few shots off at him, I don't think I hit it, but I have a bullet with his name on it. The chickens were raising a ruckus and they were not along the tree line and that is when I saw it, it wasn't red it was the color of the wheat, or could it have been a coyote but it was small and had a bushy tail, so what do you think it was?
Do you have grey foxes??? I hate when my dogs do not do their job and warn me when a predator is out.

LoL!!!! I cant wait to see pictures. I am sure its fine, and the chickens will love it!

I know exactly how you feel! You will be quite proud when it's all said and done! Can't wait to see the photos.

(BYC really needs a cheerleader emoji)

I'm a born and bred Georgian! I have lived all over North Georgia, but just recently bought a place in Cherokee County. I am a member of the GON forum and through guys on there and the interweb, I found BYC. I think i'll like it here as much as I do GON.

Back
Top Bottom