YO GEORGIANS! :)

sounds to me, like you secretly hate shaving your legs, so you live vicariously through your chickens
yuckyuck.gif

Now. Who wants some EE chicks?
gig.gif

~waves hands frantically~

LOL, my last batch of little ones are moved outside, well, into the new building in the playpen with a light for when they choose.

And the blue AM I got from PapaChaz is by far the biggest of that group!
Funny thing is, it is identical to the EE I got from FlowerBH in looks. Going to have to tag one or both before they get together or I will never know who is who.

~waves hands frantically~

LOL, my last batch of little ones are moved outside, well, into the new building in the playpen with a light for when they choose.

And the blue AM I got from PapaChaz is by far the biggest of that group!
Funny thing is, it is identical to the EE I got from FlowerBH in looks.   Going to have to tag one or both before they get together or I will never know who is who.

You really want them? I have seven. They'll be fresh out' the bator. :) More to hatch next weekend too, at most five more I think.

Got this pic of one of my sweet Brahma pullets yesterday. :love

It's quite similar to the pic of the one in my avatar, but the pattern on these girls is sooo much cleaner!

Got this pic of one of my sweet Brahma pullets yesterday.
love.gif

It's quite similar to the pic of the one in my avatar, but the pattern on these girls is sooo much cleaner!

Beautiful! The one I got from you is really great, too! I am surprised that although she is the biggest hen I have, she lays a small medium egg. Is that typical of the Brahma? And, congrats on your hatch! I love, love. love Easter Eggers, but I have a hatch due Friday, I have 10 4-5 week olds in the garage and I have 9 that I ordered with Josh (but they won't be here until mid March), so I can't get anymore! I will be knowing for sure what sex my Lavender Ameraucanas are in the next few weeks. I know one is a male and one is a female, but the third one is tricky. One day I am convinced it is a female and then the next, a male! LOL I will be selling 5 from the ones in the garage. One is a frizzle, one a Naked Neck, one is a Swedish Flower, one a SF mix and one is an EE.

Thanks Becky! No, none of the Brahmas I've had- save Mama Brahma- has laid a particularly large egg. Especially considering their size. I'd say they are about the same as what you'd get at the store.

Back
Top Bottom