YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey you all Hubby & I have a farm in Bowdon on west of GA. and run a chemical free farm and raise veggies and have, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise rabbits, pigs, goats and bunnies. Now selling GA licensed milk as well. We're hatching and selling 4 kinds of turkeys, over 10 kinds of birds, ducks and guineas

We full time farm.

Have a blessed evening. If ever I can help you with livestock or vegetable questions. Several of you all have been by the farm and it's always nice to see you...Please do pm me before you come....

(Oh yes, I'm working on a web site and would love for y'all to stop by and do sign the guest book.....I have a lot more to do on it but I thought I'd share)
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/) Nancy

We have lots of baby chicks and keets right now for sale...and soon will have turkey poults...Please pm me or e mail me with how many you'd like! Also New Zealand breeder bunnies

Last edited:
Hello
big_smile.png
I'm in Georgia too!

Hello, I live in Nicholson Ga. Between Athens and Gainesville !!! Moved here 10 years ago from outside Pensacola Florida... Love the weather here, much better than "Hot Humid" Florida !!!

I live in Nicholson Ga. On a small mini farm with Husband, Son (Our daughter is married and we have a wonderful granddaugher and another one on the way in Dec.) a horse, 4 goats 1 old cat, 2 dogs, and of course my chickens!!!!

Im just a "transplanted" Savannah Girl, now in Eatonton, Slap dab in the heart of Georgia!!! Within 2 to 3 hours from anywhere I want to be most times!
celebrate.gif
!..... Nice!
celebrate.gif

We're not too far from you

Presently have Heritage RIR, Buff orpingtons, Gorgeous BBS Opingtons and Black Copper Marans and are hatching weekly with many varieties, so please contact us.

I sent you a pm about all of this.

Thanks. Have a blessed day and welcom to BYC! Nancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom