YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hello Georgians! I am new to chickens and new to BYC. I have just a few young hens in the heart of Atlanta. They aren't laying yet, but so far no problems. Even though I have no building experience, I managed to build a little coop. The pictures are on my BYC page, wish me good luck with the girls!

Quote:
Great coup.

Hubby & I have a farm in Bowdon on west of GA. and run a chemical free farm and raise veggies and have, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise rabbits, pigs, goats and bunnies. Now selling GA licensed milk as well. We're hatching and selling 4 kinds of turkeys, over 10 kinds of birds, ducks and guineas

(Oh yes, I'm working on a web site and would love for y'all to stop by and do sign the guest book.....I have a lot more to do on it but I thought I'd share)
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/) Nancy

We have lots of baby chicks and keets right now for sale...and soon will have turkey poults.. We also have several varieties of poultry hatching eggs (see our first page on website.Please pm me or e mail me with what you might like! Also New Zealand breeder bunnies, vegetables and licensed milk!

J&D Chickens :

I'm from Georgia, just south of Columbus. Brand new to the forum too!

welcome-byc.gif

hope you enjoy it here.
I my self am addicted to this place.
it's the second thing I do when I get home from work the first is check on my chickens and collect eggs​

Quote:
Welcome!!!! Your ranches are far apart:) tifton and alpharetta are a bit far apart.

Well whereever you are
smile.png
we welcome you to Yo Georgians!

Anytime I can help you around BYC, or help you with our farm products.....now heavily selling veggies as well as ducklings, hatching eggs and baby chicks, please let me know.

Have a blessed day!
Nancy

Back
Top Bottom