YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yahoo! Good to hear.
Old Rosie and Blade will be glad to know they will live on.

Rosie has moved to Floyd County, Blade is still here, but getting ready to be moved to a bachelor pad as I many times see him knocking the other roos off the hens, even ones he isn't interested in.

I'm trying not to, but fence is still down cause water hasn't drained enough to reset it. Horse and sheep in my yard, goat in the yard next door, donkeys in the small field, no bigger than my yard. But they can't get out!
Hopefully, the problem is resolved with this beautiful day. But with all the rain expected they won't drown will they???
There's a new waterfall going down the hill. I actually called the water department to have them check for a water break. It seems to be coming out of nowhere. Could it have been stored and now overflowing. All very strange this weather but glad its warm and not snow.

No danger of that. The chicken pen is uphill from the pastures, that's why the donkeys are in the tiny pasture at the top.

We just got the first load of mulch down. What a difference!

Not sure what the difference is. More room? Either way, glad everyone is safe and hopefully dry for a little while. I'm afraid of coccidiosis with all this wet and warmth. I have a turkey chick that is not getting medicated feed. Wonder if anyone else is concerned about this. There is something to be said for a cold snap to kill things off.

Worrying about my young juveniles in the crate in the garage. The renters pulled their car half-way in the garage to change their tire and decided to wait until tomorrow to get it fixed. The garage door will remain open tonight for the first time EVER. (9 years). We have our garbage, chicken feed, and the young chickens in there. Please, please, please don't let any raccoons, opossums, bears or whatever else is out there decide to come in!! I will be really mad if something gets my Lav Ameraucanas!

Worrying about my young juveniles in the crate in the garage. The renters pulled their car half-way in the garage to change their tire and decided to wait until tomorrow to get it fixed. The garage door will remain open tonight for the first time EVER. (9 years). We have our garbage, chicken feed, and the young chickens in there. Please, please, please don't let any raccoons, opossums, bears or whatever else is out there decide to come in!! I will be really mad if something gets my Lav Ameraucanas!

Can you put some music on out there and keep the lights on? The chicks might not like it too much but it might keep those night-loving critters out?

Not sure what the difference is. More room? Either way, glad everyone is safe and hopefully dry for a little while. I'm afraid of coccidiosis with all this wet and warmth. I have a turkey chick that is not getting medicated feed. Wonder if anyone else is concerned about this. There is something to be said for a cold snap to kill things off.
I think of it, especially with all my feather-foots. The flies have hatched out too. Ewwwww it's like poo-fly soup. Hubby got lots of shavings for me today as I was out. Laying them out tomorrow to try to dry things out a bit.

I did keep the lights on. Hope that helps.

Hope they do ok too.
fl.gif

Can you put some music on out there and keep the lights on? The chicks might not like it too much but it might keep those night-loving critters out?

That's a really good idea fromp dx2phx. Personally, I'd tell them to move their car even if it meant waking them up. Do they rent the garage? Sorry, but I feel very angry on your behalf when it is none of my business. I could see you are very concerned. I would be too. Let us know how they fare.
The renters are going to love fixing a tire in the rain tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom