YO GEORGIANS! :)

We will have to see how unafraid he is of the dogs and us, I let mama dog clean him and she keeps the other dogs away very protective of him, like the rabbit is her own, but I don't let Gizmo stay with her he sleep in his bed, 

That is so sweet. We have a Boxer mix that is momma to everything. I hope the bunny can be a part of the family.

So, I had a dream last night. I dreamed I went to show someone my chicks and as I got there, the first thing I noticed was a few feathers here and there. My first thought was to look for the runt chick. There it was, but as I picked it up I went, "Oh no! Something got his head!" Well, the chick was still walking around! Then, I looked to see if more were 'hurt' and I realized that ALL of them were headless! Just walking around like usual! And I picked them up (no blood or anything) and was thinking, oh no, I will have to put all these chicks down. How do you put down a headless chick? Dreams are weird!

my 11silver duckwing bantam chic's anyone looking for some

So this morning I was going down some stone stairs and at the last step I slipped and landed on a conner and hurt my butt but we think I didn't brake anything but it happen right after I let the chickens out so I started blacking out, my rooster attacked me when o got up so I somehow caught him and throw him in his time out and make it back inside where I passed out again..
I don't know why I kept passing out but it happened but now I'm just slowly moving everywhere

Did you pop a rib or something? That would explain the blacking out. Maybe you should be looked at by a chiropractor. :)

Hahaha!  Are you dreaming, too?
I actually think I was.. LOL

Hey! I got a little panoramic pic of the new chicken digs.. I could've cleaned up the clutter first but that would turn into an all-day job and who am I kidding.. I've got homework to do :oops:

So the back "half run", the door to the left in the pic, is now the grow-out pen. Next is the bantam Cochin Yoda, and his frizzled girlfriends Leia and Rey. Then to the right is where the four Barred a Rock girls stay. :)

Hey! I got a little panoramic pic of the new chicken digs.. I could've cleaned up the clutter first but that would turn into an all-day job and who am I kidding.. I've got homework to do
hide.gif

So the back "half run", the door to the left in the pic, is now the grow-out pen. Next is the bantam Cochin Yoda, and his frizzled girlfriends Leia and Rey. Then to the right is where the four Barred a Rock girls stay.
smile.png

Hey! I got a little panoramic pic of the new chicken digs.. I could've cleaned up the clutter first but that would turn into an all-day job and who am I kidding.. I've got homework to do
hide.gif

So the back "half run", the door to the left in the pic, is now the grow-out pen. Next is the bantam Cochin Yoda, and his frizzled girlfriends Leia and Rey. Then to the right is where the four Barred a Rock girls stay.
smile.png

I love this. My new coop has two sides that are open like this. I have a question. When it rained, we had rain come in, so we added a foot high 'splash board' around the bottom to keep the splashing under control. Still had water getting in at the top so we added gutters and that seemed to work. Now we have baby ducks to wet it all up!!!! LOL!

I don't generally have an issue with rain coming in. Not where they can't get away from the drops anyway. The roost bars are all to the center of the structure. :)

The pen to the right, the roost bar is behind that black barrel. For the Cochin pen, the bar is adjacent to that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom