YO GEORGIANS! :)

I know the babies are almost too cute to not touch but u never know how clean lil hands are. It's your private property after all n I'd put up signs. Not to mention leg injuries. are extreamly prevelant at that age. LOCK it! Lol. If n when it's time for the chicks to wander around n see thier new world the neighbors can come see them ;-). I sound so mean n don't mean to but Jee whiz that's invasive! Tell them in 4 mos they can come, hold, cuddle n help clean the coop. Ha ha ha

Was really feeling depressed today. Even had a cry....don't really know why....just lots of things. Then some people came over and was asking me about all my chickens so I pulled each one out and talked about them...what they were, what color eggs they laid. Tip bit facts about chickens. Came back in with a hugh smile on my face and my husband commented on how much those chickens sure can cheer me up! He's right. They really cheer me upl!

I know the babies are almost too cute to not touch but u never know how clean lil hands are. It's your private property after all n I'd put up signs. Not to mention leg injuries. are extreamly prevelant at that age. LOCK it! Lol. If n when it's time for the chicks to wander around n see thier new world the neighbors can come see them ;-). I sound so mean n don't mean to but Jee whiz that's invasive! Tell them in 4 mos they can come, hold, cuddle n help clean the coop. Ha ha ha

I know right! Hahaha!!

I culled my reds this afternoon and got rid of several cockerels.I have some really good looking young birds coming on.
I still have over sixty reds and thats not counting the New Hamps. Back to the feed store this week......

OMG! Am so excited. I finally have a new generation bird that squatted today! New eggs soon!
She is 25 weeks old. Not sure of her mix, but am hoping for colored eggs. She is a frizzle and I think she came from a green egg. Doesn't mean she will lay green, but hoping for colored eggs! Her lack of big wattles suggests EE background to me. She has a modified comb. Will be finding out soon! Love first eggs!

OMG! Am so excited. I finally have a new generation bird that squatted today! New eggs soon!
She is 25 weeks old. Not sure of her mix, but am hoping for colored eggs. She is a frizzle and I think she came from a green egg. Doesn't mean she will lay green, but hoping for colored eggs! Her lack of big wattles suggests EE background to me. She has a modified comb. Will be finding out soon! Love first eggs!
she's pretty! and i'd totally lock the coop and next boxes.

Back
Top Bottom