YO GEORGIANS! :)

They've done all they can to make us suffer above even the conversion of the site mid-hatch when I needed therapy the most. My emoji bar is accessed by clicking on the smiley face in the text editing palette but they removed my spirit animal aka flapping hen emoji. What has the world come to?!?

I don't have the text editing palette, I have nothing but a blank box to type in. Someone post the under the chair emoji for me please

ok so who all is going to the bird show next weekend? I am and I plan on being there at 9-9:30

Marie & I will be vendor space #9 and plan on being there set up 9am sharp. I think @brucifer will be hanging with us.

I'm thinking about going to the show but it's a long drive to Macon from here. But don't know how else to meet people unless I do.

I felt that way about driving all the way to the byc picnic (I'm in Macon) but I'm glad I did! Lol who am I kidding?! Once I committed to doing shirts there was no going back!! Follow Peachstate Poultry Association on Facebook. There's a link to the event page & a post that will give you an idea of what vendors to expect.

I'll be at the swap. If I have time this week, I'll post some photos of some birds we plan to sell. We have some show-quality Silkies in white, partridge, blue, and black; some interesting project-pen Silkie-mixes; and, I may sell one of my Chocolate Orp boys, but I'm still undecided on that one.

Marie & I will be vendor space #9 and plan on being there set up 9am sharp. I think @brucifer will be hanging with us.

I felt that way about driving all the way to the byc picnic (I'm in Macon) but I'm glad I did! Lol who am I kidding?! Once I committed to doing shirts there was no going back!! Follow Peachstate Poultry Association on Facebook. There's a link to the event page & a post that will give you an idea of what vendors to expect.
Thank you your info gives me a good place to start I will Introduce myself. I'm not a vendor at this one because I don't know how it works.

I'll be at the swap. If I have time this week, I'll post some photos of some birds we plan to sell. We have some show-quality Silkies in white, partridge, blue, and black; some interesting project-pen Silkie-mixes; and, I may sell one of my Chocolate Orp boys, but I'm still undecided on that one.
I really need a couple more silkies and at least one roo.

Back
Top Bottom