YO GEORGIANS! :)

Thank you your info gives me a good place to start I will Introduce myself. I'm not a vendor at this one because I don't know how it works.
LOL--I don't either, but if you have birds to sell, do this: email [email protected] and ask to be a vendor. You will be assigned a free spot after you give Rhonda your basic info. Bring tables, set up with your birds for sale. Seems pretty straightforward. Right @Mylied ?? Spots are open for registration until this Friday.
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 11.34.57 AM.png

Wow! Looks like you did it! Rhonda is pretty fast by email so you should get a response very soon.

They've done all they can to make us suffer above even the conversion of the site mid-hatch when I needed therapy the most. My emoji bar is accessed by clicking on the smiley face in the text editing palette but they removed my spirit animal aka flapping hen emoji. What has the world come to?!?
ive never been able to get the new emoji's that they said were there...

LOL--I don't either, but if you have birds to sell, do this: email [email protected] and ask to be a vendor. You will be assigned a free spot after you give Rhonda your basic info. Bring tables, set up with your birds for sale. Seems pretty straightforward. Right @Mylied ?? Spots are open for registration until this Friday.
View attachment 1069878

Wow! Looks like you did it! Rhonda is pretty fast by email so you should get a response very soon.

I assume that's all there is to it. Figure it's like selling stuff at Smilies, but with chickens. :-D

What kind of chickens are you selling?
I have some silky /Brahma mixes they are great brooder and mother's. I also have some Bantum Cochin roos that are very sweet but I need to get rid of a few. I need a silky roo And couple more hens. I would like lavender or blues.

I have some silky /Brahma mixes they are great brooder and mother's. I also have some Bantum Cochin roos that are very sweet but I need to get rid of a few. I need a silky roo And couple more hens. I would like lavender or blues.
We're moving mostly Silkie and Silkie-Mix cockerels. Lisa (my wife) has one Blue Silkie (named Blue) who crows louder than any rooster we have, and he will be for sale. He has a great personality, and loves to cluck and talk when held, but he can get an alpha-male attitude when penned with other roos. He a very handsome bird. This is not the best photo, but this is Blue:
upload_2017-7-9_18-14-22.png

Lisa also has three show-quality White Silkie cockerels that she is selling at the swap. Here's one of them:
upload_2017-7-9_18-19-53.png

upload_2017-7-9_18-20-26.png

Lisa also has some interesting Silkie Mixes that will be for sale. One has hackle coloring like a Black Copper Marans (a pullet), and the other (a cockerel) has Birchen coloration. The Silkie-Mix girl is sweet, social, and very petit. She enjoys being held and interacting with people. Here is her photo:
upload_2017-7-9_18-26-54.png

The Birchen Silkie boy has super-large feathers on his feet. He probably is a Birchen Cochin/Silkie cross. He's also a loud crower. Here's a few photos of him:
upload_2017-7-9_18-30-26.png

upload_2017-7-9_18-31-50.png

upload_2017-7-9_18-32-43.png

I also may sell a Chocolate Orpington Rooster at the swap because I have one extra, but I'm still undecided. Anyway, hope to see you there! :frow

Back
Top Bottom