YO GEORGIANS! :)

I've read accounts of low temps and they took an extra 4-5 days! Did you candle any of the others? I think I would keep them in there! Congrats on the Jubilees! They are so pretty!
We candled all eggs at days 7 and 14, and all were developing fine; however, Lisa and I both agreed that the Jubilees did look more mature, so I think they were already developing when we got them. Combine that with the low incubation temp, and they hatched on time. They all do look very vigorous and healthy, so we're pleased with that.

I'll pull the chicks out and put them in the brooder later today, and I'll just wait for the others to hatch.:fl

Even if this is it for this hatch, I'm thrilled that the Jubilees are the ones that hatched. That's the variety we wanted the most of the three.

I know this is dumb, but I have never been able to find all the threads I used to visit (on this new site). Only way I can get to this one is to go to the reply pull down. How can I save my threads?

I know this is dumb, but I have never been able to find all the threads I used to visit (on this new site). Only way I can get to this one is to go to the reply pull down. How can I save my threads?
Once you are in the thread, up at the top of the page is a link to "Watch Thread". Click that and you are subscribed to it. Usually, if you post in a thread you are automatically subscribed. Then at the top of the home page and in the menu section is a link to show you your watched threads.
BYC Threads.PNG

Hatch Update: 8 Jubilee Orps. No Reds. No Mottled. A Mottled has pipped, but things are not looking too promising from this point forward.

Went to the property showing today, and it is an awesome property! We definitely want it! Should know by Thursday if we got it, but we could know as early as tomorrow. I'll provide more details if we get it.

Also, if we get this property, we may not be able to keep the Muscovy, so if you think you may be interested in some of these ducklings, let me know. I have pied and lavender in the bator.

Back
Top Bottom