YO GEORGIANS! :)

Mine are about 41/2 months. They are about ready to lay. Mixed Bantum Brahma roo x Silky. I am asking $11.00 each. They have beautiful soft smooth feathering. They will lay a medium sized egg about 4 to 5 a week and because they are mixed with silky will go broody about three times a year. I don't ship but will drive up to 2 hours or so for 3 or more.
I would love to have your chickens but your city is a little over a 2 hour drive from my city. Your chickens do look nice though.

If you and your mother are.interested.in the chickens we might be able to meet somewhere at a.public place off interstate 20. What area do you live in?
Mine are about 41/2 months. They are about ready to lay. Mixed Bantum Brahma roo x Silky. I am asking $11.00 each. They have beautiful soft smooth feathering. They will lay a medium sized egg about 4 to 5 a week and because they are mixed with silky will go broody about three times a year. I don't ship but will drive up to 2 hours or so for 3 or more.

I 20 would.be a.good meeting place then. Halfway would.be.about exit 114.
You see the problem is that I'm only 15 I am young with a passion for chickens and my mother would not be so willingly to drive me to get some chickens for that far. I cant wait till I get my drivers license. That's the only problem I have.

How many do you want?
Jack, if you could spare a couple dozen duck eggs, that would be great. Please let me know how much you want for them. Last year Christopher and I made mooncakes for the Mid-Autumn (Moon) Festival, and they came out great. We used aged salted chicken eggs for the centers of the mooncakes. With all of our recent moving back and forth, we were too late to plan or do anything in time for this year's festival, but we had a lot of fun with last year's project, so we wanted to do it again with duck eggs this time. Here's a few pictures from last year:
upload_2017-9-30_14-2-54.png

Salted chicken eggs

upload_2017-9-30_14-5-17.png

This is what the yolks look like after 30 days. They taste great!

upload_2017-9-30_14-7-33.png

The yolks were covered with a filling, then covered with a pastry, and then molded into balls. We then used a mold to press the mooncakes into shape.

upload_2017-9-30_14-10-49.png

Freshly-pressed mooncakes

upload_2017-9-30_14-12-17.png

Freshly baked mooncakes

upload_2017-9-30_14-13-22.png

We made our own fillings from adzuki beans, green mung beans, and lotus seeds. My favorite was the filling made from lotus seeds.

Back
Top Bottom