YO GEORGIANS! :)

I am not too far from you foreststalker.. I live in the Barnesville/Jackson area.. welcome.. don't have any EE hens available at the moment but I'll keep my eyes out for some.

I am looking for any of the following:

a nice mature (but not too old) Lavendar Orpington rooster.. would love to add three-5 hens if the price was right Welsummer hens/pullets..chicks older than 12 weeks
Blue Orpington hens/pullets..chicks older than 12 weeks
Speckled Sussex - would like to have two/three more hens/older pullets
BLRW (Blue laced Red Wyndotte) ANYTHING.. would love hens but will be happy with chicks, pullets or eggs

Private message me with the wonderful deals you have. or post here.. hoping someone semi-close has an item or two from my wish list
Hiya! I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering if you have or know where I can find a bantam buff Orpington chick (female)? I live in Riverdale ,Ga and can't seem to find any unless I order bulk online and I only want one.I have a silkie who is a wonderful adoptive mom and we just love them so much! Thanks for your time! Linda

Hiya! I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering if you have or know where I can find a bantam buff Orpington chick (female)? I live in Riverdale ,Ga and can't seem to find any unless I order bulk online and I only want one.I have a silkie who is a wonderful adoptive mom and we just love them so much! Thanks for your time! Linda
join Chicken Swap of Georgia
on facebook!

I think this little one is a rooster. He looks like the rooster in my avatar did when he was little. That's his pops. I think it is a rooster because it is feathering out very slowly, he's 4 weeks old believe it... or not. Somebody call Ripley.
DSC_0180.JPG

DSC_0183.JPG

Cute ain't he?

At one week old mama has decided to brings her chicks out of the nursery and show them how to dust baith
View attachment 1332873 View attachment 1332878
I was checking the feathering on the chicks today. Looks like 3 smooth feathering Satins 1 Brahma throwback with 4 toes on one foot and 5 toes on the other with smooth brown barred feathering, and 4 silkies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom