YO GEORGIANS! :)

That’s a little under 2 hrs so doable. We just hatched 15 Olive Eggers from my flock and gave away 4, so I have 11 chicks I’m taking care of so I will probably have to hold off on getting some until these are older.

Last time I had a 75% hatch rate so I thought I was going to be left with maybe 5 after giving 4 to my husband’s aunt, but nope, all 15 hatched. Which is fine since I needed more olive egger hens for my flock.
I’ve not gotten that far yet lol we are still in the raise the 1st flock stage. Here is a current picture

Attachments

• C60073F1-02AC-40C3-9BF0-07A25D88CDD8.jpeg
    C60073F1-02AC-40C3-9BF0-07A25D88CDD8.jpeg
    412.4 KB · Views: 2
I’ve not gotten that far yet lol we are still in the raise the 1st flock stage. Here is a current picture

Aww they’re so cute. I really recommend hatching your own one day, it’s a different experience and you end up having a special bond (if you continue giving them extra attention). I don’t know of I’ll have much time to cuddle these throughout their whole chick stage, but I will try.

Aww they’re so cute. I really recommend hatching your own one day, it’s a different experience and you end up having a special bond (if you continue giving them extra attention). I don’t know of I’ll have much time to cuddle these throughout their whole chick stage, but I will try.
I’m trying to locate some real Heritage Rhode Island Reds, and start breeding them. Problem I’ve had and even members on here, seem to be far and few between and non responsive. I’m wanting to find a real blood line not a stock hatchery line. So far I’ve struck out.. I’ll keep digging I’ll find some one day.

I’m trying to locate some real Heritage Rhode Island Reds, and start breeding them. Problem I’ve had and even members on here, seem to be far and few between and non responsive. I’m wanting to find a real blood line not a stock hatchery line. So far I’ve struck out.. I’ll keep digging I’ll find some one day.

I don’t know the difference between Heritage Rhode Island Red and the regular RIRs. I’ll keep a look out and see if I ever come across a breeder that sells them.

Well looks like we have bad weather coming in later on. Everyone bunkered down?

When is it due to hit? I keep seeing my weather app push back rain, so I’m confused as to when it’s due to hit.

I don’t know the difference between Heritage Rhode Island Red and the regular RIRs. I’ll keep a look out and see if I ever come across a breeder that sells them.

When is it due to hit? I keep seeing my weather app push back rain, so I’m confused as to when it’s due to hit.
Might get a little wet and windy.

Attachments

• 49C787C0-90ED-490B-A33A-0B8E9C6C2C82.jpeg
    49C787C0-90ED-490B-A33A-0B8E9C6C2C82.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Might get a little wet and windy.

Forgot about the radar feature. It will hit my area at 3-4am and possibly be through by the time I wake up, but I’m sure I’ll wake up a little to the sound of rain and winds.

We do have a wind advisory now and I do keep hearing wind and stuff and some rain here and there.

How did everyone turn out after the storms last night. It got rough here for about 10 minutes and blew right over.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard the rain and wind. One of my pens got blown out of shape so I have to fix that today. But not too much damage thankfully. I was expecting a mess with the sound of that wind and rain.

Back
Top Bottom