YO GEORGIANS! :)

My hens are starting to lay more eggs so I’m thinking about my breeding plans… I’m keeping the mom and dad of this handsome guy, so he will either have to be separated for breeding season or go to freezer camp.

He’s 9 months old, half crested cream Legbar, half buff Orpington and he’s really a great rooster. He is much larger than his Legbar dad but he doesn’t try to be top cock. And he doesn’t try to challenge people at all.

His mini flock (three barnyard mix pullets) can go along with him, they just started to lay in November/December.

Attachments

• FA53264F-7919-4762-8684-09D35C255D3C.jpeg
    FA53264F-7919-4762-8684-09D35C255D3C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
My hens are starting to lay more eggs so I’m thinking about my breeding plans… I’m keeping the mom and dad of this handsome guy, so he will either have to be separated for breeding season or go to freezer camp.

He’s 9 months old, half crested cream Legbar, half buff Orpington and he’s really a great rooster. He is much larger than his Legbar dad but he doesn’t try to be top cock. And he doesn’t try to challenge people at all.

His mini flock (three barnyard mix pullets) can go along with him, they just started to lay in November/December.
He is handsome! Hopefully someone will take him and his ladies for you. Seems like such a waste to put him in the freezer since he is a good roo. We are 5 hours away from each other or I would have taken him in🥰

He is handsome! Hopefully someone will take him and his ladies for you. Seems like such a waste to put him in the freezer since he is a good roo. We are 5 hours away from each other or I would have taken him in🥰

I am heading to Memphis this weekend to see my brother, so if you are anywhere between there and Savannah I could probably deliver if you are really interested.

Murray McMurray Order - anyone interested???

Hey Ga Folks - I need to ’refresh‘ my flock and would like to do an order from Murray McMurray so I can get the exact birds I want. I only need about 8 birds and the min order to get free shipping is 25.
https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/index.html

Anyone in the west Atlanta area interested in joining in on an order (probably for March /early April delivery)?

PM me if interested. I’m happy to put together an order w/ a few folks - so even if you just need a few PM me.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom