YO GEORGIANS! :)

WS14.2 boredom: ;)

today the hen and her new youngens are out and about in the chicken yard. shes introducing them to the rest of the world, but i dont think the cat we have had a happy greeting from the hen lol
haha! Hopefully kitty learned not to touch the babies! Hope they all stay warm and toasty while we endure this crazy weather.

I'm a little late chiming in on this but am ROFL!

I had to read it to my "slightly used Canadian import husband". He says "Is that because Canada is winning at the Olympics?"
Are they? I haven't paid attention. I'm always looking for something to trade for her. Ducks, turkeys, used gum, rusty nails... whatever I can get. Nobody has taken her yet.

I don't think you are getting anywhere with that trade RoboDuck lol.
big_smile.png

It's not from a lack of trying. Heck I even tried returning her to the mail order bride company from whence she came. Normally they take returns with a receipt but in her case she was a clearance item and all clearance sales are final.
@GAMarans That is a beautiful Tom.
It's not hers. It's just the baby daddy of her future turkeys.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I saw this, and couldn't possibly flag it. It was hilarious! And ingenious! But SO TRUE! Hahaha!

If you can't read it, it says "You won't find this anywhere in Georgia today. This very well could be the last loaf of bread EVER!!!! Brand new, Never opened one loaf of Wonder Bread!!!!! Only $25.00 !!!!! Delivery is available for an extra $500 (your bread will be delivered by elves riding on reindeer)"

Awww, I went to go mark that for "Best of Craigslist" and other people had already flagged it for removal. It's no longer up :(

Back
Top Bottom