YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
Awww! You need to watch Space Jam lol

Awe! Love the photos. They look great. How can you not love that little Necked Neck, Electra!! What an excellent name! I'll have to have you show me how to do the photos like that.

I'll show you next time we meet up. Making photo manips is one of my favorite passtimes. lol if you send me some pics I can do some for anyone here that wants them. I really don't mind. ^.^

Wow, I have a baby chick that will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and his comb is already getting big and turning pink! That is really young! I guess he will take after his dad who fathered 22 chicks before I gave him away at age 19 weeks! He also looks like he might have a small crest from his grandfather who was a crested cream legbar! Anyone want some boy Easter Eggers? I have about 7 of them!

Quote:
OK that's some of the newer Bugs Bunny. Though with kids and grandchildren I have been watching cartoons for a long time. I still like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd.

Wow, I have a baby chick that will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and his comb is already getting big and turning pink! That is really young! I guess he will take after his dad who fathered 22 chicks before I gave him away at age 19 weeks! He also looks like he might have a small crest from his grandfather who was a crested cream legbar! Anyone want some boy Easter Eggers? I have about 7 of them!

Wow that is really early. And no thanks! lol Mr. Boombastic is the last roo for me until old Cas kicks the bucket.lol

Okay it's on. I set 10 Tolbunt eggs in my incubator before work this morning. Day 21 will be 12/13/13….totally do not believe in the whole Friday the 13th is a bad luck day. Hey I once had a black cat. My two Tolbunts from last hatch are spunky little buggers that are just too cute when they look at you with that growing head seat of feathers.

My cute little Naked Necks. Pretty sure the white one with the cute little beard is a female, but not sure about the frizzled blue one. Still iffy on it, but hoping for female!

Back
Top Bottom