YO GEORGIANS! :)

Just popping in on my lunch break with a FYI for the duck peeps. Wallace Farm Supply just posted a pic on FB they have baby ducks. Here's the pic.

I have no idea what kind of ducks they are or where they came from but Wallace is located on Hwy 27 in either Bowdon or Bremen. I get them confused!
hmm.png
I purchased my chicks from them back in March.

They're cute little boogers but after reading how messy they are, I want no part of them! Chickens are enough!

Last edited:
Just popping in on my lunch break with a FYI for the duck peeps. Wallace Farm Supply just posted a pic on FB they have baby ducks. Here's the pic. I have no idea what kind of ducks they are or where they came from but Wallace is located on Hwy 27 in either Bowdon or Bremen. I get them confused! :/ I purchased my chicks from them back in March. They're cute little boogers but after reading how messy they are, I want no part of them! Chickens are enough!
Those are Pekins.

Just popping in on my lunch break with a FYI for the duck peeps. Wallace Farm Supply just posted a pic on FB they have baby ducks. Here's the pic. I have no idea what kind of ducks they are or where they came from but Wallace is located on Hwy 27 in either Bowdon or Bremen. I get them confused! :/ I purchased my chicks from them back in March. They're cute little boogers but after reading how messy they are, I want no part of them! Chickens are enough!
Ahh but you see, if you would just raise ducks ONE time, you would never think of chicks as "messy". Ever. Again.

[COLOR=800080]And my singing incubator from hell update: (video from a few days ago but I just got it online) [/COLOR]
I'm positive that I couldn't deal with a singing incubator in the house! I'm sure the little zookeeper would push the buttons a few dozen times a day.

Back
Top Bottom