YO GEORGIANS! :)

Buff orp, speckled sussex, barred rock, red sex link, austrolorpe.

Buff Orpington would be @mrsdszoo . Red sex link/gold comet/gold star/whatever else they call it, are indeed all the same breed. @abmaddox1981 has some of those, but they don't breed true - so I'm not quite sure exactly what you would get from hers. Are you looking for an actual gold/red colored hen that lays well?

Speckled Sussex, I think someone on the north side has those. Not sure about barred rock or australorp.

What color runners? I MAY be interested. But it might have to wait until the 22nd when I get paid again, so I can pay you for shipping - depending on what Prinette finds out from her friend.

The drake is a fawn runner/Pekin mix so the runner blood lineis fairly ddeleted in these eggs. Not sure they will be any good by the 22nd but there's sure to be more.

Welp, I think my black runner may be a cayuga mix. Hes got the most beautiful blue/greens in his wings but he is starting to get white feathers and his head is still fuzzy with down.

hey I m in Cornelia GA... Have 11 hens. they are just pets. 4 buffs, 4 wyandotts, 3 lays green eggs. don't have a rooster yet, Hens are 9 months old

The goal for us is to have great egg production and personality (which I know is not exact to each breed). Also like anyone else, healthy birds!!! Visually appealing is always a plus. ;) I'm not really set up to be able to quarantine birds, so that's why I was looking to buy the most variety I could from 1 person. I would like the chicks to ideally be from same place, begin their pecking order together, ha, perfect world. Anyway, I'm a novice and maybe my desires are too unrealistic.

The goal for us is to have great egg production and personality (which I know is not exact to each breed). Also like anyone else, healthy birds!!! Visually appealing is always a plus. ;) I'm not really set up to be able to quarantine birds, so that's why I was looking to buy the most variety I could from 1 person. I would like the chicks to ideally be from same place, begin their pecking order together, ha, perfect world. Anyway, I'm a novice and maybe my desires are too unrealistic.

One option you have is getting eggs and incubating them together, or having someone else incubate them all for you. Eggs are also much easier to ship!

Back
Top Bottom