YO GEORGIANS! :)

Alright. Most of you know the county here said I can't have poultry do I had to move my ENTIRE flock to a friend's place.
Well, we have *finally* found a property we like at a really *really* good price. We're going to look at it this morning. Wish is luck!!!

Good luck what county are u having problems with I ask because on the map u are close to my dads and he building coops for birds right now.

Good luck what county are u having problems with I ask because on the map u are close to my dads and he building coops for birds right now.

Spalding. You have to have a minimum of 3 acres for poultry. We have 2.15 acres. And the stupidest crap I've heard is the new ordinance saying that on less than 2 acres, you can have to 4 outside dogs or cats bit if you have 2+ acres there's no limit. So I can have 50 dogs but not chickens. Smh.

I also learned that chances are at least one of my 4 ducks is a drake. We picked them all up till they quaked or squeaked tonight to get down and at least two solid quakers, so girls. We are unsure about the third, the one with the drake feather very much squeaked. I am ok with one drake and three hens! Do I need to rehome one of them if the other proves to be a drake with just 2 hens? 

If the girls are quakers, just hope the boys aren't amish or you're never going to get babies out of them

Okay, folks, I need help.

I have a bad habit of blurting things out, so when I mentioned an issue I had Monday night, I didn't say anything more about it, or respond to those asking.

But things have changed. It's a long story but my niece is a teenager and doesn't like listening to authority. She made up lies about me attacking the kids so she could spend the night at her boyfriend's house down the street (her mother trusts their mother, but still..). Instead, she ended up attacking ME. I've got a black eye, bite marks, bruises, a knot on my head, etc. I did subdue her, and had her pinned on the ground when neighbors arrived to help. Cops came in, didn't find any marks from what she was claiming, offered to take me to the hospital for my eye, whatever. The kids went... down the street to spend the night, while the parents were in North Carolina picking up a vehicle for his boss.

But that was Monday night. It has been three days now, and NO ONE has come home. They aren't talking to me either. No response to texts, no phone calls being answered. I'm getting very worried. Specifically, I'm starting to fear for my life. These kids already have a reputation for making up lies to get out of things. My nephew accused my brother of raping him about 6 years ago, just so he wouldn't have to clean his room. My brother has still yet to recover from that issue, and will probably never trust any of them.

So long story short, I need to find somewhere to go, AND FAST. I keep to myself a lot, so I don't have many friends that I know in person. More importantly, I've got pets to worry about - chickens, ducks, geese, turtles, a parrot, and two cats. I'm in desperate need of something and QUICK. I have pens/cages for all of the animals, except the cats.

If any of you can help, please let me know. I'm desperate. I'll even take a couch if I can store my stuff somewhere, and someone can take my animals for now. If you have anything, please let me know!

Wishing I could help but im a world away. Praying someone steps forward to help. Any animal rescue shelters in your area? Keep us posted long as you can.

I don't want to get rid of my animals. I just need some place for them to go right now.

The good news for me is that the senator's office finally got the foreclosure paperwork on my house, which is the last of what they needed to expedite my VA disability evaluation. So hopefully that will be decided soon, and THREE YEARS worth of back pay will be coming up soon.

Which is another reason why I was kinda stuck staying here.

Back
Top Bottom