YO GEORGIANS! :)

Between yesterday and today, hubby and I got this much done.. Two more sessions and it should be complete. :D

It doesn't show well but the wire is up on the left and back sides..

I'm beat.

Last edited:
After many busy days of nothing but go-go-go, the new hen house is almost complete. The tomatoes are all put up. Finished the peaches. Butter Beans are in the freezer with probably one more picking to go. Now back to corn... Whew, I'm pooped!

Happy Sunday everyone!!
celebrate.gif

What if your had a cat that caught a rabbit, ripped open it's belly and brought it to the house, still alive? What would you do? How would you put down the bunny? Can you legally shoot the bunny?

Note: you live in the country.

Last edited:
What if your had a cat that caught a rabbit, ripped open it's belly and brought it to the house, still alive? What would you do? How would you put down the bunny? Can you legally shoot the bunny?

Note: you live in the country.

A whack to the back of the head would stop any suffering, finish the dressing process that the cat started and then...Salt, pepper, flower and really hot olive oil.

I've never dressed a rabbit and that little thing wouldn't have even been an appetizer. But for future reference... I can eat a rabbit that is injured but alive?

Back
Top Bottom