YO GEORGIANS! :)

They got the well going again and we got the well house back together, sort of. We have rotted wood inside the well house because unknown to us, water had leaked inside. DH said it would get fixed soon but not this week. We didn't get through until 11pm last night. Cost= a little over $1,000.
sad.png

Last edited:
Stayed with friends in FL last night. House is a mansion! 13 setting areas, 11 bathrooms, pool table/ bar room , theater room, etc etc! Was like I was rich and famous for one night! Nice to know some people aren't 'struggling'.

Miss my chicken though!

Why do I keep having chicken issues? I have only had my chickens since May...
A slw hen is breathing funny, her mouth is open a lot. She has a cut on her leg that looked red and puffy so I cleaned it, neosporin, and vet rap. I mentioned previously she may have eaten the first vet rap I put on, it was small thin strip. Well I keep treating the leg and put larger vet rap she can't eat.
Now she seems lethargic, her poo is white runny and hardly eating!!!! Picture below...
Maybe a blockage if she ate the wrap. ???

Last edited:
Why do I keep having chicken issues? I have only had my chickens since May...
A slw hen is breathing funny, her mouth is open a lot. She has a cut on her leg that looked red and puffy so I cleaned it, neosporin, and vet rap. I mentioned previously she may have eaten the first vet rap I put on, it was small thin strip. Well I keep treating the leg and put larger vet rap she can't eat.
Now she seems lethargic, her poo is white runny and hardly eating!!!! Picture below...
Maybe a blockage if she ate the wrap. ???

I had a hen with an impacted crop. She displayed similar issues. I'm not sure what you can do if she did eat the vet wrap. Are you up for crop surgery? Some seem to do it easily, but I don't know if I could do it.

Back
Top Bottom