YO GEORGIANS! :)

Sorry, the only Game Fowl we have are the Old English Game Bantam chickens. I did notice that someone has Modern Game chickens not chicks listed in Knoxville TN on Craigslist. I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored.
Hey i appreciate it. I don't think there's any practical reason to get modern game bantams besides...i want to....

Quote:
I'm interested in Modern Game Bantams too. I think there was someone here on the GA board who was going to hatch some MG chicks but I kind of lost track of who/where. We have 1 MG hen that I adore, but she's a couple of years old now and I'd really love some more. Coolest personalities!
smile.png

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif
38. sandypath

I have no idea what thread I am posting to. I thought it was one for those in GA but I think I posted it to all the main boards or something!

Last edited:
I'm interested in Modern Game Bantams too. I think there was someone here on the GA board who was going to hatch some MG chicks but I kind of lost track of who/where. We have 1 MG hen that I adore, but she's a couple of years old now and I'd really love some more. Coolest personalities!
smile.png
We have Old English Game Bantams and they are really something. We just love all their little attitudes as well as the other breeds we have. They are all so fun to watch.

Quote: We love OEGBs too...and our Seramas...and banties, and LFs & all of our others
wink.png
I'm just feeling the 'chicken math' bug with wanting a couple more MG hens! Our MG will track me down wherever I am in the run to come 'talk' to me in her little squeaky chirps. Out of all of ours she wants to talk to us/'tell us stuff' without really seeming to want anything else at the time.
love.gif

Hey i appreciate it. I don't think there's any practical reason to get modern game bantams besides...i want to....

I'm interested in Modern Game Bantams too.  I think there was someone here on the GA board who was going to hatch some MG chicks but I kind of lost track of who/where.  We have 1 MG hen that I adore, but she's a couple of years old now and I'd really love some more. Coolest personalities! :)

I have a trio, birchen rooster and hen, plus abrown red (gold birchen) hen. No eggs right now though, they are molting.
As are most of they birds. I've made so many cakes these past two weeks, I've had to buy eggs. And I've got about 6 dozen cupcakes to do this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom