YO GEORGIANS! :)

Fantastic!! I've not opened my bator since SUNDAY and I cannot believe the difference it makes when you actually listen to what experienced people say! :lau

#7 just popped out a minute ago. Here were the others waiting.. Cracked me up! The farthest egg was finishing zipping:

So cute! So happy you are having a good hatch!

Been awhile since I've been on here! Has anyone ever not gotten eggs from their chickens for 3 months?

Daylight hours are too short. Chickens need at least 14 daylight hours. I have a light on in the coop that is on a timer. Comes on at 4 am and off at 7am. Even back at the end of Sept, we were only getting 10 hours of daylight. Either wait until more daytime or add a light to your coop.

Thab
Thanks!! How about yours? Any update?

No. I will candle them on Monday. But today I finally got to eat one of my colored eggs and it was fertile! So I should have some that are developing! Yea!

Did your silkie hatch?

Ugh, we thought we were going to have a break from renters, but someone called last night and want today-Sun. The renters who are here now are packing up, but we weren't able to get clean team, so I have to clean/wash the whole house myself today!!! 7,000 sq feet! Tired all ready!

Back
Top Bottom