YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm a born and bred Georgian! I have lived all over North Georgia, but just recently bought a place in Cherokee County. I am a member of the GON forum and through guys on there and the interweb, I found BYC. I think i'll like it here as much as I do GON.

Welcome Torre87. I know you will love it here at BYC.
frow.gif

I'm a born and bred Georgian! I have lived all over North Georgia, but just recently bought a place in Cherokee County. I am a member of the GON forum and through guys on there and the interweb, I found BYC. I think i'll like it here as much as I do GON.

Welcome!!!!! It's an interesting group we have here! LoL!!

welcome aboard! I have the same name over on GON, though I don't go over there much outside of hunting season, and not much the last few years even during hunting season

great place here! jump on in and have fun!

frow.gif
from Coweta Co!

I wonder how many more times today I can stub my toes, ram my shin into the back of a grocery cart, and smash my knee on the leg of the kitchen table? It's not quite 3 p.m. So far, I'm at:

Toe stub:1and I nearly broke it.
Smashed shin; 2
Smashed knee:1

My money's on maybe 5 more and definitely more elbow smashing, since that's become a regular daily habit. Haven't done that today. Yet.
lol.png

I wonder how many more times today I can stub my toes, ram my shin into the back of a grocery cart, and smash my knee on the leg of the kitchen table? It's not quite 3 p.m. So far, I'm at:

Toe stub:1and I nearly broke it.
Smashed shin; 2
Smashed knee:1

My money's on maybe 5 more and definitely more elbow smashing, since that's become a regular daily habit. Haven't done that today. Yet.
lol.png
I've taken it easy today. I worked in the garden for a while, but not as long as yesterday. Yesterday, I worked in it long enough to get my right leg covered in fire ants.....

I told Jill it's a good thing I had on shorts and could get those ants off quick enough. If I'd a had on jeans, no telling what the neighbors would have done cause I'd a been shuckin them things!

But I haven't done anything to myself today.....of course it's still early evening, so I do have time

Well I just finished installing my water nipple system for the chickens, as you can see have automatic fill from hose on outside of the run, controlled by a float in the bucket. Then PVC pipe (3/4 inch ) to four nipples with room to add another if needed. So far no dripping or any leaks and just hope all the girls and boy get use to using the nipples, a few took right to them. Anything I missed or need to change or improve on ?

Well I just finished installing my water nipple system for the chickens, as you can see have automatic fill from hose on outside of the run, controlled by a float in the bucket. Then PVC pipe (3/4 inch ) to four nipples with room to add another if needed. So far no dripping or any leaks and just hope all the girls and boy get use to using the nipples, a few took right to them. Anything I missed or need to change or improve on ?

a question.......is the end going straight down, one of the nipples or is that for draining purposes? Seeing yours, I wish I'd have put the union in mine so I could disconnect it, although I'm curious why you didn't put the ball valve on the bucket side so you could turn it off and disconnect. I could go out and cut the pvc and add it easy enough.

you're really going to like not having to worry about the water now, always full, always clean!

Back
Top Bottom