YO GEORGIANS! :)

Don't think for a moment I handled it on my own. My core pack was instrumental in handling the canine communication aspect of the situation. I just worked with them on communication between human and canine.

PM me and we'll work out details. Do you still have my phone number?
oh your gonna take her, I had to catch up on the posts
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
I'll still send you some money for the dog food bill

Was out with the chickens a little bit this evening, took em some watermelon rind. I've already mentioned that the roosters are all crowing, I actually caught the last one in the act yesterday for the first time, though he could have been doing so before and I just hadn't seen him yet.

anyway, the first one has been crowing a few weeks now, and chasing the girls. I actually saw him grab one of the australorps and pin her down, against her will I might add, a couple weeks ago. This evening, while out there, I saw him crow, then circle in front of one of the leghorn girls and she squatted for him and he mounted. I'm going to guess this means she's getting close to laying.

The Am's are 21 weeks, haven't seen any of those hens being submissive at all, and I'm only seeing white or black feathers in the nest boxes, I don't think the am's are close yet. The aussie hens are 18 weeks, the leghorn hens are 19 weeks. I'd about bet the farm I get white eggs first, then browns and then blues......sound about right to y'all?

Back
Top Bottom