YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have some sad news to report, one of my beautiful big brahama girls was hit by a car today, but she got her revenge, I found a little bit of chrome laying next to her that looked really new!!! Some of the cars try to hit the birds as they go by had a small pick up almost take out my mail box trying to get one, I wish I could flatten their tires.

I have some sad news to report, one of my beautiful big brahama girls was hit by a car today, but she got her revenge, I found a little bit of chrome laying next to her that looked really new!!! Some of the cars try to hit the birds as they go by had a small pick up almost take out my mail box trying to get one, I wish I could flatten their tires.
roofing nails.......but don't say I told you that

duc.gif

Sorry for your loss, as papa said ( and we didn't say it) roofing nails !

Back
Top Bottom