YO GEORGIANS! :)

I put my dogs up cause I wasn't sure how they would act. Then I let my hens out to range after the storms today. And one of my dogs about 8 months old broke out and killed one of my Domqu the other one and my 3 BA's were ok. Only because I caught the dog before it could keep going. The 2 Domqu were old and haven't layed in about 2 yrs. but my boys loved them. Their pawpaw gave them to us yrs ago. In fact they were first chickens we had.

Last edited:
I put my dogs up cause I wasn't sure how they would act. Then I let my hens out to range after the storms today. And one of my dogs about 8 months old broke out and killed one of my Domqu the other one and my 3 BA's were ok. Only because I caught the dog before it could keep going. The 2 Domqu were old and haven't layed in about 2 yrs. but my boys loved them. Their pawpaw gave them to us yrs ago. In fact they were first chickens we had.

So sorry. I hate losing my chickens! I'm glad my dogs don't care a bit about my chickens!

I'm so sorry! So many dogs kill for the chase.
We have one who has killed many birds, she even tried to eat the door off of my white pigeon loft.
She is in permanent lockdown unless we are with her since I and 3 of my neighbors all have chickens.
She would end up shot for sure.

Okay everyone.. Christmas is done, time to look ahead. So let's jump-start our planning. EIGHT WEEKS til the show in Newnan. Who's going this year! :D Are you going just to look or to show? I LOVED it last year even in the crummy, rainy weather. Here's hoping it'll be pretty this year. :)

Okay everyone.. Christmas is done, time to look ahead. So let's jump-start our planning. EIGHT WEEKS til the show in Newnan. Who's going this year!
big_smile.png
Are you going just to look or to show? I LOVED it last year even in the crummy, rainy weather. Here's hoping it'll be pretty this year.
smile.png
May just have to make a point of it this year.

Back
Top Bottom