YO GEORGIANS! :)

Thank you katsdar and Tabasco Jack ... PMs sent.
smile.png

My post office already thinks I'm nuts with all of the eggs that go through there for me ... now a shipment of 35 turkey poults next month. That's normal, right? LOL!!

Papa Chaz: Totally agree with you about Amazon, and for what they charge for shipping, and other hassles I have also gotten soured on them. One thing though I do though is look where their product or item is coming from then go straight to that companies web site and order. Thus cutting out Amazon, saves some on shipping and usually faster delivery and less hassle. Just ordered some Big Ole Bird Probiotics and Amazon wanted $ 9.95 for shipping and probably would have taken a week or better to get. Ordered from my Pet Chicken, saved $ 3.00 on shipping and got it in three days.

I always shop around. Amazon is certainly not always the cheapest. Amazon prime products are free shipping but you have to pay attention that the product is amazon prime eligible. You can get great deals from amazon but you have to pay attention.

I always shop around. Amazon is certainly not always the cheapest. Amazon prime products are free shipping but you have to pay attention that the product is amazon prime eligible. You can get great deals from amazon but you have to pay attention.
So you're saying to pay attention?

I think I may have missed a few new folks (see, guess I do need to pay attention) ...

Hello to all of the newer folks here in our happy little corner of BYC.
frow.gif

Thank you katsdar and Tabasco Jack ... PMs sent.
smile.png

My post office already thinks I'm nuts with all of the eggs that go through there for me ... now a shipment of 35 turkey poults next month. That's normal, right? LOL!!
That's nothing compared to the looks you get when order multiple packages of honeybees.

Back
Top Bottom