YO GEORGIANS! :)

Looks like everyone had a work day and so did I.
My hoop coop pasture tractor. I'll probably use it to start moving all the chicks to when they start coming out of the brooder. If this works like I think it will for 9 hens and a rooster I'll build 4-5 of these.
Still like about 2 days to finish this one. I'll post the finished pictures when I get it on the pasture.

ront

I love this! How long are they? How wide?
How many panels on each?
Are you covering them with something? Hardware cloth? Chicken Wire? Welded wire?

We are looking for multiple pens for separate breeds, and I especially love your little houses.

Flowerbh,
Congrats on your hatch. I love the little NN I got from you.

Yesterday I managed to sell 2 silkies with crossbeaks. I showed the couple the beaks, and also showed them the toe nail clippers I use to trim back the beaks.
Sold an old Comet who was laying odd eggs that I couldn't put with my for sale eggs.
Sold a young Buff Orp roo that I just didn't have a use for.
Bought 2 buff silkies, but one was bought from me at a pigeon event afterwards. LOL
Even brought home a cute little Calico kitten to help with the mice and rats.

Went to the pigeon auction, and won 3 raffle/door prizes.
ONe was a phone charger, one was an Auto Zone gift basket that included some neat stuff and a $20 gift card.
Then I won a Home Depot gift basket with another $20 gift card plus quite a few tools :)
All for $20 in tickets.

Still have a few roosters t o sell, but it will be be a few weeks before I can do any SAturday running. Hauling pigeons for more chicken money :)

I love this! How long are they? How wide?
How many panels on each?
Are you covering them with something? Hardware cloth? Chicken Wire? Welded wire?

We are looking for multiple pens for separate breeds, and I especially love your little houses.
It is 8½ x 8½ and the coop is 3' deep. The sides will be covered up 50 inches with diamond mesh keep safe fence and the front and rear will be covered with the same. The top of the coop area is covered with insulation so no condensation will drip. The plywood is all exterior grade and will be primed and painted white. The entire hoop from front to rear will be covered with a heavy duty white tarp. Each one will have axle holes so I can use one set of removal wheels to move. The bottom of the coop area is covered with 1x1 welded wire and divided into 3 areas where wood panels can be dropped in for winter. 4 poles and construction fence for a large front yard.
I want to keep separate breeds also plus my free range birds. I can move the tractors around on 10 acres of pasture.

It is 8½ x 8½ and the coop is 3' deep. The sides will be covered up 50 inches with diamond mesh keep safe fence and the front and rear will be covered with the same. The top of the coop area is covered with insulation so no condensation will drip. The plywood is all exterior grade and will be primed and painted white. The entire hoop from front to rear will be covered with a heavy duty white tarp. Each one will have axle holes so I can use one set of removal wheels to move. The bottom of the coop area is covered with 1x1 welded wire and divided into 3 areas where wood panels can be dropped in for winter. 4 poles and construction fence for a large front yard.
I want to keep separate breeds also plus my free range birds. I can move the tractors around on 10 acres of pasture.

8 1/2 x 8 1/2. OK, and the panels are 12 foot long? How high is the center? That's the big thing I want, is to be able to walk inside the pens.
But thank you for the info. We are still going back and forth on ideas.

Looks like everyone had a work day and so did I. My hoop coop pasture tractor. I'll probably use it to start moving all the chicks to when they start coming out of the brooder. If this works like I think it will for 9 hens and a rooster I'll build 4-5 of these. Still like about 2 days to finish this one. I'll post the finished pictures when I get it on the pasture. Hoop part coop coop in hoop egg door front
Nice design!
1f3c6.png
1f44d.png
1f3c6.png

Nice job!

Happy Palm Sunday Ya'll! Hoping everyone has a wonderful day! Looking forward to being able to half-rest before the week starts again. Still have some chores left after church to finish up though...

So: I'm looking for 1-2 older ducks to give my drake. around 5 months to a year would be ideal. Really don't care on breed, just no runners.... anyone have some?

Sure wish I could help ... we have too many ducks but the biggest issue is drakes.
sad.png
I'll have ducklings in he next month or two but that doesn't help you. Sorry.

8 1/2 x 8 1/2. OK, and the panels are 12 foot long? How high is the center? That's the big thing I want, is to be able to walk inside the pens.
But thank you for the info. We are still going back and forth on ideas.
They're 16 foot cattle panels and the head space is 6 feet 3 inches. I'm not crawling to care for the chickens!
smile.png

Nice design!
1f3c6.png
1f44d.png
1f3c6.png
Thanks! The hoop part was on youtube but the coop part was mine.

Nice job!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom