YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yep, sure am, go to court Monday!!! so if I don't come home please send bananas!!!!!
lau.gif
I'll see if I can find bananas that are big enough to slide a file in one of them
gig.gif

Update / Venting on my broodie invasion.

Over the past 2.5 weeks 5 of my 12 hens have been or are broodie. Thus far: I've given 1 eggs to hatch. Broken 2 (one of which is laying again). The remaining 2 are separated off in my open juvenile pen (per @PapaChaz suggestion). They are both stubborn (been trying to break them both for a week) - so i'm giving them 3 full days apart from their nesting boxes and the flock. Pressure is on with those two since I expect if I don't fully break them before the chick's hatch (8 days) then they will go into mama mode and i'll lose them for months.

Has anyone experienced a rooster who has a very hoarse crow and he seems fine, eating, drinking and seems no problem. Just his crow is very coarse and harsh or no crow although he tries. Just started this with cold snap, so thinking it may be weather. Any suggestions

Has anyone experienced a rooster who has a very hoarse crow and he seems fine, eating, drinking and seems no problem. Just his crow is very coarse and harsh or no crow although he tries. Just started this with cold snap, so thinking it may be weather. Any suggestions
so you've heard me trying to talk today? I think it's sinuses

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom