YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anyone in middle GA (I'm in Peach County) have poults under a week and a half, or know where I can get a couple? I'd really like to raise more than one turkey and my poult is feeling lonely.

Anyone in middle GA (I'm in Peach County) have poults under a week and a half, or know where I can get a couple? I'd really like to raise more than one turkey and my poult is feeling lonely.

I Live in Twiggs. I got some young birds from Mintons in Macon last week. Check with them.

Some more pics...my bigger buff on the left, lucy, is the mama now, although her "sister" Sally is the lookout! Lol
Then you got the 3 Delaware's , sunshine, Sophie and Patty. The 2 barred rocks, which haven't been named yet, I know, awful, but I need to see more of their personality.

Some more pics...my bigger buff on the left, lucy, is the mama now, although her "sister" Sally is the lookout! Lol
Then you got the 3 Delaware's , sunshine, Sophie and Patty. The 2 barred rocks, which haven't been named yet, I know, awful, but I need to see more of their personality.

If this posts multiple times I'm sorry, download was kicking my butt!

Ya'll are sure chatty! I wait a couple days, and have to read 12 pages to catch up!

Went to check on my silkie who has been setting at least 3 weeks, and no luck there.
Candled the eggs, one was black, no air sac. Tossed it, and it made a loud POP
Glad I didn't try to see what was in there...

The other 5 all looked like early quitters :(

But she wouldn't give up, so I gave her 4 more of the Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs.
Guess she is doing my Easter Hatchalong for me :)

Other than that, not much here, my Feb 15 babies are growing, spending the days outside.
My Mar 12 babies are outgrowing their box, and hubby can't finish my new outside brooder until he gets the car running.
I can do the big framing, but doors, well, that's outside my zone. I want them to fit right and close!

I have one more Cackle Surprise coming Apr 12, along with hopefully some specific breeds from a separate order.
I'm loving these surprises as I figure out what direction I want to go.
Plus I'll get lots of lovely eggs and a definite rainbow in my big pen!

I finally got a outside run for the February chicks done and they're all happy but then my chicks that are a week and a half went out the door too mingling with older siblings and seem happy I'll see what happens

Back
Top Bottom