YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey y'all!
I'm 25 miles from a TON of places!
I'm in a one red light town. But I'm near
Carrollton,Newnan,Lagrange and The Alabama line is only about 10 mins away!

"You're just a geographical oddity aintcha? Two weeks from everywhere!" One of my favorite movies. :) Sounds like you're around Hogansville or Franklin, I'm in LaGrange, myself.

Awe man, I go through Standing Rock all the time! :) I live in LaGrange, but my land is over west of Roanoke. I LOVE going to the scrap yard over there right across the railroad tracks.
Small world. When I lived in Standing Rock, I went to Troup Co. schools but spent my weekends with all my friends in Roanoke. I moved to the Mountains in '87. I still have family in LaGrange, and in Valley, Al. It was a great place to grow up! I' ll be coming down to go crappie fishing in the next couple of weeks, I'll bet they are really gettin' fired up about now. My Grandmother lives on Roanoke Rd. near the skating rink and Highland marina. I lived just across the tracks in Standing Rock, don't remember a scrap yard, but there was a pulpwood yard. Maybe a different RR crossing.:old

"You're just a geographical oddity aintcha? Two weeks from everywhere!" One of my favorite movies. :) Sounds like you're around Hogansville or Franklin, I'm in LaGrange, myself.
Franklin lol!!

Where can we find some lumber not priced an arm and a leg around here???
I need to build my chicken house!

Almost lost one of my favorite Buff silkie babies today. It had wandered away from mama and got caught between the wire cage door an the water. It was so cold I thought she was a goner quick warm up between my hand and blow drier heat some electrolyte water and back under mama after she was totally warmed up and it's doing ok now I hope she makes it.through the night.

Back
Top Bottom