YO GEORGIANS! :)

i need hatching eggs peacock, quail, parrot, parakeet, chicken, turkey. pretty much any poultry hatching eggs. must be able to ship or deliver to byron ga.
The Newnan Poultry show is next weekend....the 15th - 17? There will be vendors selling tons of chickens, chicks, ducks, eggs, pigs, etc! You should plan on going. It is so fun!

Hey Neighbor! I'm in West Dawsonville near Amicalola Falls! What kind of chickens do you have?
Not far at all. Right now couple buff orps. 2 games and some hens. I have had these for the past couple years. I'm about to get quail again. And get a couple more layers.

he was a buff orps but he had always had a weak heart so we think thats why he passed.
I'm looking into getting a new breed of rooster like a faverolle and if not get a english/Show quality orp.

he was a buff orps but he had always had a weak heart so we think thats why he passed.
I'm looking into getting a new breed of rooster like a faverolle and if not get a english/Show quality orp.
I had orps but only have a couple hens now. Good looking birds. Best of luck in finding what you want.

I’ll text you about going in the morning. ok?

I want to get my next rooster from a better stock. I’m afraid that all my bad luck with health in my flock is coming from bad stock in large scale hatcheries. My Cochin you hatched for me a few years ago has never had any health problems besides her wonky nails. So I’m going to try to stay away from tractor supply for now

Back
Top Bottom