YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey everyone! I have not posted in forever! I'm thinking about buying some large fowl Brahma chickens. Does anyone have eggs in Georgia that I don't have to have shipped or chicks I can purchase? I'm not picky about the color, but I want breed/show quality.

I just hatched some great Blue Partridge Brahmas (from Speckledhen). Her Brahmas are beautiful.....but since I don't show, I don't know if they are show quality or not. I have more hatching from another source too.

I have also hatched some Blue Laced Red Wyandottes from Woodland Hollow farm. You can facebook him and see his quality! He has real quality chickens.

Anyone know good places to get d’uccles and brahmas?
I just hatched my first D'uccles.
IMG_20190508_141456816_HDR.jpg

I've been busy hatching chicks, too! Too many! I had about 80, but have sold down to about 50. I am hoping to keep about 20 of those. They will be replacements for my older hens. (Not really that old.....some not even 2 yet)...but by the time these chicks start laying, my others will be slowing down.

I do have a Silver Laced Orpington cockerel, 3 Black Orpingtons, some Ayam Cemani mixes, and some other chicks for sale if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Maybe I should come up and help you will all the babies...hahaha I’m such a joker.
A bird built a nest behind the chicken coop and the peeps of the chicks made my mother think I had chicken chicks. *^* chicken eggs take longer then 3 days to hatch plus my new little broody has no idea how to sit on eggs. She just sits on the roosting bar and watches the eggs. She doesn’t do that when she lays only when she broody

Back
Top Bottom