YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi!

No longer in Japan, kinda in Georgia now~ Anyways...

I'm living in an apartment on the perimeter and really want to incubate eggs. SO! If anyone here wants chicks from a particular place that only sells hatching eggs, I'd be happy to incubate them for you.

Why aren’t you living in Japan anymore?

Life. Long story short, I got tired of the BS.

I had the option of choosing to go there once but no thank you 😂 I like staying in the USA. But that’s because I get anxiety if I’m in unknown places. (Not real diagnosed anxiety, just in my head).

Well welcome to GA. I love GA.

I remember someone here was looking for Heritage Rhode Island Reds. Forgot who. But my husband’s friend came across someone in Colquitt GA. Now I’m not sure if it’s legit HRIR but he said they were some of the biggest birds he’s ever seen. Anyway, if it was someone on here let me know.
I was lol let me know if you find out more. I really want a flock of HRIRs

I was lol let me know if you find out more. I really want a flock of HRIRs

I’ll send you a pm tomorrow with the person’s info. Just gotta make sure the person is okay with their number being given out which I would imagine is fine if they’re in the business of selling birds. And you can ask the questions needed to find out if they’re real HRIR.

ETA: are they good? Or why do people prefer HRIR?

I’ll send you a pm tomorrow with the person’s info. Just gotta make sure the person is okay with their number being given out which I would imagine is fine if they’re in the business of selling birds. And you can ask the questions needed to find out if they’re real HRIR.

ETA: are they good? Or why do people prefer HRIR?
The are great layers and are a true meat bird if our wanting real meat not the 6-8week tasteless meat birds.

Personally dunno lol, I have fell in love with them, it is the oldest or one of the oldest original birds in America. They were cross breed for egg production mainly, and food later. The real heritage RIRs are a large bird, the ones around today are smaller and mainly just egg production. They have been breed recently to be less broody, which could be a good thing. It’s hard to find a true line of heritage reds, the bloodline is all but gone. For me the idea of trying to find the original bloodlines, and getting a flock of really good bloodlines birds breed, is just a dream I’ve been having.

@hysop

Btw here is a picture I took this morning of the girls out playing. They are loving being out in the coop and run for sure. That’s supposed to be my little man Maltese he so needs to go to the groomers, Corona kinda made that not happen. If you ask him he will let you know these are his babies.

A87E2A8B-F395-433C-8682-834AC4A0B43D.jpeg

DA6D8FC3-2926-497B-B5F5-DEC07F638801.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom