YO GEORGIANS! :)

Little Flock Farm here in Collins Ga. not the middle or the east, not quite south either, but somewhere in between.
And we are having a country swapmeet November 14th. So come on out bring what you can and be prepared to buy some too. go to our webpage to find directions. www.myspace.com/littleflockfarm We would like to host a chickenstock event also, anyone interested let me know

Hi everyone! We're in Dawsonville in North Georgia. Looking to expand our flock soon too, so anyone local let me know what you've got! Still in the process of deciding which breeds to add (I have a few in mind but there are SOOO many wonderful choices...)

Greetings from outside of Columbus!!!! I've been on this site for several months and I think it's got to be one of the best resourseful sites I've ever seen. Great people, great topics, great info! I just joined BYHerds due to BYC.

Hi, Senoia and Columbus folks,,,we're not too far away....In Bowdon.....Glad to have you on board...Come and see us sometime!

Have a blessed day!

Last edited:
Hey Bargain,
Just got a Buff roo from PaintedGems in Hamilton. I saw quite a few of your babies last night. They're adorable!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Benelli, thanks for the compliments on those babies,, she did a great job and I'm a proud Granny Nanny....

Goat_Walker, are you moving to Ga?
smile.png

Grand Pa Jack, welcome!

Have a blessed day and week!

Back
Top Bottom