YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have the following available local pickup in Bainbridge/ Climax or I can deliver to Newnan. PM me if you have any questions.
1BLRW cockerel
1 buff silkie roo
1 black frizzle Cochin roo
1 lavender Orpington roo
2 WTB japaneese hens
Trio of LF Salmon Faverolles
Mixed bantam rooster
Cayuga and a crested drake
Exchequer Leghorns chicks and egg
Black polish mix roo
Wheaten /Blue wheaten Amerucana cockerels

Looking for pullets. If anyone has young pullets or has made a hatchery order of just pullets and would like to sell some let me know. Favs or orpingtons, barred rocks, bc marans. I know this is alot to ask, but I'd rather ask now then have to order 25 from a hatchery and then sell 15. remember: NO boys allowed! :)

Comments please! We're working on a new website and would love to get your suggestions.... webs.com kept crashing on us because the prior site was gettting so many visitors and basically used we used our bandwith up the first 5 days of the month!!!!

So here's our new website:

http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/

we'll continue to be on facebook at The Garry Farm and The Garry Farm Animals for sale

And it's time to do some new blogs over at http://thegarryblogspot.com

So many things to do on a rainy day!!!! Getting super excited about the Newnan poultry Show...Hope to see many of you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blessed day...

Last edited:
sorry, I want be able to go. I dont drive to far by myself. If you are ever up this way or come to Cedartown/Rockmart, I can meet you. The roos arent going anywhere.

Greetings from Kennesaw, GA. Cobb Country raised!
going to need to get some chickens soon, this will be our first try at having them.
i am interested in egg layers, RIR, Barred Rocks, Americauna, Buff Orpingtons.

We are going to Newnan early Saturday morning and would love to chat chickens.
i have been studying as much as I can. Coop and run are almost done.
would like to get a couple of silkies at the show too!

I would love to buy from GA breeders vs big online hatcheries. I would be willing to travel as far north as Blue Ridge/ Suches area, west as far as Douglasville/Villa Rica, and south as far as Newnan. Look forward to meeting y'all!

Back
Top Bottom