YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi to all.... Did you know that if you stand on your feet 20 hours a day for 2 days, your feet will go from medium to xtra wide... We just had a farm tour with over 200 visitors, had a country store, breakfast items and served lunch....it was a beautiful day Saturday. We enjoyed it all but walking slowly today... I thought i was in shape, but apparently not...lol....... Well hoping and praying for some rain,,,,it's been hot and dry.... Have a great week!!!! (Oh and my husband said something about a sudden cold snap coming again... Farmers do watch that weather station!!!!!

The City of St Mary's city council unanimously APPROVED the city's new chicken ordinance!
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif

See post #2049 in this thread. Congrats to the folks in St Mary's!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a black copper maran trio? I really need to move them so I can go pick up my new blue copper rooster. I am asking $70 for the trio if anyone is interested or knows someone that might be.

FREE EE CHICKS!

One is a Roo for SURE...and ummm....I think he attempted to crow this morning. The other is VERY iffy, but still leaning towards Roo. They were born on march 15th.

I am in canton ga

Back
Top Bottom