Yoko Ono

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
I think this is perhaps my strangest request for help on BYC yet. I'm in 4-H, and this year I'm taking a Living History project. I have to choose someone in history, whether is be a real person or someone from I time period that I made up. I have to learn about them, complete a project book on them, and then in a couple weeks I have to dress similar to them and do an interview, acting if I was them. Many kids opt for characters from the Civil War, but I decided on being Yoko Ono, since I'm a huge Beatles fan...and I'm a girl
big_smile.png

So, I've looked at a bunch of old pictures of her, but I don't have any clothes like that. How should I dress? I'm not from that era, so how should I act? What should my personality we like? Thanks!
Ashlyn

Quote:
find a vintage store. If you are near a college sometimes they have used clothes stores that sell older stuff. Goodwill or Salvation Army may have clothing as well. Berets aren't very hard to find.

Wear a black wig, stupid sunglasses and sing badly voile' you are instantly Yoko Ono.
lau.gif

Seriously, check out a vintage clothing store also some research at the library of old magazines. She was feature with her husband quite often. For the beret, check military surplus stores. They usually have black, beige, maroon etc. Good luck with the project.

Last edited:
Thanks! Some store in town has a lot of stupid hats, so I'll see if they have a beret or something similar. I have some ''Elton John'' sunglasses, not sure if I have any ''Yoko Ono'' ones
big_smile.png

Quote:
close enough! Although, I have seen plenty of people wearing those stupid oversized "bug" glasses. They would work

Back
Top Bottom