You can tell we really like our chickens....

Manhen

Songster
Jul 15, 2019
Illinios
I will go first:

A stranger stopped by our farm the other day impressed by our fine old barn. He looked at the chickens in the snow and said "why do you have all of these one-legged chickens?".... I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "Here, we really like our chickens, can't eat them all at once".... He fainted. :D :D

I will go first:

A stranger stopped by our farm the other day impressed by our fine old barn. He looked at the chickens in the snow and said "why do you have all of these one-legged chickens?".... I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "Here, we really like our chickens, can't eat them all at once".... He fainted. :D :D
He actually fainted?! That is amazing.

My wife and I have "I dream..." nailed to my shop wall (a metal sign). It is a good one.

Your turn to post a chicken joke.

A farmer bought a young rooster to replace his old one. When he got back to the farm, he released the rooster. The old rooster walked up to the new one and said, "So you're my replacement, eh?"
The young roo nodded. The old rooster said, "Well that's fine. I'll give up my hens to you if you can catch me."
He took off running, and the young rooster followed. The young one had almost caught up when *BANG*, the farmer shot him. Shaking his head, the farmer said, "Dang, I got another gay rooster."

Resized_20210603_141119_3159.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom