You don't know true pain until...

One time my pet guinea (he would follow me around everywhere and eat out of my hands) pecked an earring right out of my ear!

Or when you spill boiling oatmeal down your arm, from your elbow all the down to and on your hand! Ouch! That one actually hurt! :hit

When a spoiled horse decides you aren't quick enough getting to the treats and bites a chunk out of your shoulder.

When you are trying to give an 8 month old calf an injection and get gored in the thigh.

"You don't know true pain until..." You drive a staple through your finger nail while putting up wire, like I did the other day.

2 weeks give or take back, just a day after getting back from our epic cross- Canada odyssey (with zero injuries btw) I was bucking up some logs and just ever so barely nicked my left pant leg. When I went to the clinic 2 days later the xray revealed that I had sawed 1/2 inch into my shin bone and I needed 15 stitches... I guess I'm a bit of a klutz.

I also sawed through my own neck once, but my head grew back. My wife has been rather sullen ever since.

Last edited:
20190713_190622.jpg

Rescuing this genius Boer goat here, and he decided to headbutt me and somehow got my thigh stuck between his horns.

Back
Top Bottom