You guys are liars!

Its definitely a real article!! I read it in the paper today and found it online for you guys. Pretty funny. Carri, I have the email so you can write a Letter to the Editor, maybe they'll publish it for you.
wink.png

That's pretty funny!

Perhaps he would be happier alone in a small crate for the rest of his life.

Just think he'd never get one of those HORRIBLE communicable diseases that exsist on this terrifying world!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Could you guys imagine if we had to cage up over 600 head of cows, and all of our chickens, dogs, cats, pigs, goats and whatever else we had? That guy has lost it big time. The reason we raise cattle is for everyone else to eat it. We pasture calve and put them out on the range to graze. Imagine all the weeds we'd have if it wasn't for the animals? Why do we ranch?
Is California the only state that has chickens, pigs, cows? He is in his own little world.

forgive me,, but i honestly dont know/understand what this article is trying to say.. what point is it trying to make? honestly i just dont understand? why does he want them to be in a cage? and whats his point on them being in a cage? i wouldnt ever keep my birds in a cage....

He's saying businesses should keep animals in cages to pass the savings onto us, the consumers of such products.

We all know the horrors organic foods or, should I dare, SANITARY conditions can do for animals! How dare those humane farmers!

barnie.gif

Or he's just posting an obviously ridiculous opinion that factory farming is more humane because he likes getting people riled up.
roll.png

Either way it's just his opinion, no reason to be upset. People believe all sorts of stuff to make themselves feel better. Just keep on treating your animals with kindness and intelligence and don't worry about the nuts on the trees.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom