You guys are liars!

Quote:
clap.gif
I agree!

You know, people NEVER cease to amaze me. Not only have I seen dogs and cats suffer from abuse and cruelty at the hands of their owners, but what I have seen done to livestock and poultry is even worse. I hope this guy gets coccidia or perhaps giardia one day and gets to experience all the explosive "joys" that comes with it.

I just want to ask these 2 questions........Are there more people who believe that animals are nasty......period......or do they not understand that people keep animals nasty by keeping them inside cages? I'm asking because alot of people I tend to meet (maybe the wrong kind of people) tell me animals are nasty and they belong outdoors in cages!......??? HUH?! WHAT?!
hu.gif
roll.png
They really do not know what they are talking about!!!

Ok guys, I printed out the article and showed it to my husband. He says if they pass this bill we won't be able to lock up our chickens or hog pens for farrowing, and we might not even be able to lock our cows up when we need to. I know I lock my chickens up at night and during the winter. They are wanting to make this a federal law. They want to make it so that we can't lock anything up as we need it. We don't lock up nothing unless it has to be. This is what he explained to me.

What a poorly written article. Sounds a lot like the persuasion article my 11 year old is writing for class. edited for spelling

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom