You guys are liars!

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Apparently you guys are going to kill my birds because you encourage free ranging. Thanks a lot!
wink.png

http://www.modbee.com/opinion/letters/story/278562.html

Last edited:
LOL thats funny considering the fact that chickens are considered a "wild species" and that wild chickens live their lives OUTDOORS!!!!

WOW!! that was quite an opinion!! Does that guy even know what he is talking about????? Caged chickens can get coccidiosis EASIER than free ranged chickens, because they have to live IN their poo until someone comes to clean the cage!! I say we put this guy in a cage for a while, and let him live in his own poo!!!!
somad.gif

Nichole - that's what I was wondering? How can anyone with any knowledge possibly write that and even more believe it???

I have to wonder if that man has ever seen both sides of those issues in person ... he'd have to change his mind if he did.

Nice... :| What in the world? Geez! I guess we all need to keep our animals in cages. Heaven forbid they get in the dirt!
lol.png
That really was quite the article! Thank heavens the writer wasn't to long winded!
lau.gif

OH NO!!!
barnie.gif
My chickens are doomed!!! And my poor poor pig....haveing to lay in wet gooey mud...and fresh straw for a bed?? How cruel can I be!?? Letting my chickens out to roam the field, and haveing to scratch for bugs??? Someone....QUICK...turn me in, before they all die!!

Some peoples children! Jeesh....I think there needs to be a little more chlorine in THAT gene pool! What an idiot!!

Back
Top Bottom