1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

You guys are liars!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Apr 24, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  2. mhoward92

mhoward92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2007
    LOL thats funny considering the fact that chickens are considered a "wild species" and that wild chickens live their lives OUTDOORS!!!!

3. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    WOW!! that was quite an opinion!! Does that guy even know what he is talking about????? Caged chickens can get coccidiosis EASIER than free ranged chickens, because they have to live IN their poo until someone comes to clean the cage!! I say we put this guy in a cage for a while, and let him live in his own poo!!!! [​IMG]

4. Nichole77

Nichole77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2007
    Arizona
    Is that a real article or sarcasm?[​IMG]

5. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Nichole - that's what I was wondering? How can anyone with any knowledge possibly write that and even more believe it???

I have to wonder if that man has ever seen both sides of those issues in person ... he'd have to change his mind if he did.

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Nice... :| What in the world? Geez! I guess we all need to keep our animals in cages. Heaven forbid they get in the dirt! [​IMG] That really was quite the article! Thank heavens the writer wasn't to long winded! [​IMG]

7. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] That got a chuckle out of me! He doesn't know what he's talking about, read the comment left on that story pointing out all his mistakes.

8. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    [​IMG]

9. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

OH NO!!![​IMG] My chickens are doomed!!! And my poor poor pig....haveing to lay in wet gooey mud...and fresh straw for a bed?? How cruel can I be!?? Letting my chickens out to roam the field, and haveing to scratch for bugs??? Someone....QUICK...turn me in, before they all die!!

Some peoples children! Jeesh....I think there needs to be a little more chlorine in THAT gene pool! What an idiot!!

10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Somebody find that guy's email address. :thun

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by