You guys are sneaky

mjdtexan

Songster
11 Years
Sep 30, 2008
Houston(ish)
I found this forum by accident. We started out wanting to fence in the back 3 acres and raise a couple or three steers. We are still gonna do that, but before I knew what happened I done up and built a brooder and ordered 20 chicks. Heck, I didnt even know what a brooder was 3 weeks ago. Very sneaky, I've got my eye on yall now.
cool.png

We are not sneaky! We gave you full warning! (though I think everytime you find this website you should have to read a disclaimer about the addiction
lol.png
) Whats sneaky is they dont tell you how much you spend to pamper those little fuzzybutts. I think I spend more on them to keep them happy than I spend on my DH! HElp I'm addicted!!

And you will NEVER be able to get your eyes off of here now!!
lol.png

Wanna good laugh?

My husband was making 'gone country' jokes to me, as I was raised as a city girl my whole life.... 28 years before I moved to this house. I told him, I should get chickens and livestock then. He laughed.... so I decided to research chickens and throw out info and ideas to really just freak him out. Make him THINK I was serious. Then I found BYC... then I saw Silkies.... now I have chickens and no soul left to spare!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm.png

Last edited:
Very Very addicting, was only going to get 4 hens
Now I have 6 RIR's 3 BA's, 3 Black Sex Linked, 2 White Orps (1 roo) 3 Buff Orp (1 roo) 2 EE, 2 Jersey Giants and now 3 silkies.
I think I went over 4
lau.gif

Sneaky,,,yeah,,,check my Avatar title,,,,,I come in here reading posts and starein at hen houses when no one is lookin,,,, I don't answer posts,,,I don't let anyone know I'm lookin at fuzzybutts,,, started out with four
jumpy.gif
and grew from there,, all these people loving what they do,,,makin me love what I do,,,just
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
!!!!! It won't stop,,,it never goes away,,,all that starein at neighbors sheds,,,starein at out buildings,, run now,,,, go now,,,,last warning,,,,
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom