You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Marking my place, looks like a wonderful swap!

What I have to swap:

Muscovies SQ (while they're still laying and not sitting) black pied, black, white, black barred and blue barred and double barred (mixed)
Ameraucanas SQ- lav/split and BBS Smith with a little Blehm lines
Mixed Silkies and sizzles (mixed SQ and PQ)
Irises, and lots of perennials including Bee Balm, Painters Pallette and variegated artemisia.
Pond Plants

What I would like:
Ameraucanas (SQ), Turkey eggs, Silkie eggs (SQ) and Muscovies (SQ)
Perennials

What I have is a Black Copper Marans Roo - Proven and just over one year (some odd months) .... He is people friendly. He has done his job with my flock and need to move him on. He stamped his coloring and feathered feet well on his babies.

He is a BIG boy and also a quality boy - from Bev Davis lines - so can make olive eggers and very dark egg layers for you.

What I want - maybe the odd feeder or waterer,
of course; always pullets (I do only backyard flock - so can take show culls)
or money - make an offer - I'm not looking to wait to get the absolutely most I can from him ....
if you have extra odd chicken supplies around - make an offer.

I'm in Vermont .... never shipped a big bird before - but if you walk me through it - I would ... I can drive to parts of NY, NH and Mass

I'm in Vermont .... never shipped a big bird before - but if you walk me through it - I would ... I can drive to parts of NY, NH and Mass
Do you ever come to southern Maine? I am in Arundel and would LOVE to add your rooster to my flock!
You can check out my swap page to see if theres anything you would like as a trade!

No really - but I know we would like to make a trip to the LL Bean store sometime ... do you need him ASAP ?

Up for swap:
1 OEG bantam hatched Mar 24
5 Golden Sebright bantams hatched Mar 24 (one with a few silver spangles)
1 Eastern Wild turkey hen hatched May 2013

Looking for:
Easter Egger/Ameracauna eggs that will hatch out blue/green egg layers
BBB hatching eggs
hatching eggs for broiler crosses that produce very meaty birds in a reasonable time, like Rangers (don't care what cross as long as they deliver a nice 6-7 lb carcass in 14 weeks or less)

located in SE Michigan. No shipping.

Back
Top Bottom