You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

So I have a question. I'd definitely be interested in tradingbbirds around. But how do you ship them and what not?? Lemme kmow

I've got a crested cream legbar young roo -

want another roo (so I have mixed genetics) and or a ccl hen - willing to add $$ if someone has a roo and hen to trade.

I have a female Rouen/runner duck, she will start laying soon and I have a month old Pekin duck (not sexed) I am willing to trade both for a friendly duckling of any breed or mix, but it has to be one that has imprinted on humans so it wont be afraid of me like my others. I got my two ducks as pets but they do not trust humans at all so it would be nice to get some friendly ones! :) I can ad pictures if interested.

Last edited:
(I will do Local Only- as in state wise)

What I have
Silkie Roo (He's friendly and from great quality parents. I can take him off the Free to Good Home list if someone wants him) 
~His only flaw is that he has bumblefoot- He would be great for breeding, he's no more than a year and a quarter old, But not for show.
A golden comet hen that we rescued
A lavendar ameraucana with bad legs. They could be amputated, as I have seen a rooster live without legs before. She has one good leg.

What I want
A young sebbie gosling (curly breast preferred and only white ones accepted) That has not imprinted on people yet.

Swaps
Have
I have a White Crested Black Polish Rooster. Born February 13 (day before Valentines! ). 

Want
Another, Larger, White Crested Black Polish Rooster for new genetics. 

Have
One evil white (non-bearded) Polish Bantam Rooster
~The more aggressive ones are the best breeders

Want
A young non-evil White Polish Bantam Rooster

Last edited:
These are my offers you may make your own, Please everyone be fair and Honest.
What I have:
Carrot Cake Jam
Blueberry Jam
Strawberry preserves
Strawberry Jam

5 lbs Earthworm castings
Mealworms
Silkies/Cochin Bantams-
Rhode Island Reds
Turkins
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Buff Orpingtons
Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn
Ameraucana

Wanted:
Any Duck Egg's
Any Chickens Egg's

Guinea, Turkey

My Daughters 11th Birthday is coming up in 3 weeks will do any swaps for gifts!!! Thank You!!!

Thank you, Melissa.

Back
Top Bottom