You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you offering, I have a little giant with a fan and turner, its used, but it still works great
If they don't have anything you want I have SQ stock Silkies in a mixed color pen, Mottled Cochin Bantams (or I can toss the Lemon Blue roo in with Miss Motty for variety), or mixed layers in a gorgeous variety of feather & egg colors.

If they don't have anything you want I have SQ stock Silkies in a mixed color pen, Mottled Cochin Bantams (or I can toss the Lemon Blue roo in with Miss Motty for variety), or mixed layers in a gorgeous variety of feather & egg colors.
thank you for the offer, my wife does silkies but she as am I, are very peticular about mixing colors and breeds, I might be interesetd if you have bbs or something recognized that would breed true

Looking for Large fowl Cochins "white" or LF white orphingtons I have speckled Sussex, barred rocks, calico bantam Cochins, welsummers , German New Hamps, Black LF Cochins, Blue Laced red Wyandottes.
if anyone can help or is interested in a swap pm me.

thank you for the offer, my wife does silkies but she as am I, are very peticular about mixing colors and breeds, I might be interesetd if you have bbs or something recognized that would breed true
My roos are Blue & Splash, hens are Blue, Blask, Splash, Splash Partridge, Silver Partridge, Blue Partridge, & Buff

ok, a short-term update on what i've got... one time only. i've got 12+ various pure breeds of pheasants. the eggs were laid from wed to today, so need shipping out by monday at the latest. no idea which is which btw, they're just mixed together.

I've seen the parents and they're all gorgeous but due to a number of factors, i'd rather not get attached to a new breed. LOL so who's interested in these eggs, and what do you have to swap for them? PM me your offers, and i'll see what sparks my fancy. 8) chicken, turkey or guinea preferred.

here's a pic from one of the pens...
5Ic5Ef5M23G33Fc3I5c6nf928fd4c0ae517ee.jpg

Last edited:
I Have these breeds:

Bantams:

White Laced Red Cornish
Self Blue Old English
Mille Fleur Cochins

Large Fowl:

100% English BBS Orpingtons
Reeves Rhode Island Reds
Longtail Free Rangers