You know how you get really excited when your chicks come???

That's a bummer! So sorry to hear about this!!!

Hopefully, everyone's stories of dying chicks will make me wait until later to make my order... I'm tempted to order now...
jumpy.gif

Yep. lost another one.
sad.png
And there is one that is not far behind it. Sad....I have ordered chicks in colder weather and not had a problem. The only thing I can think is they did not send extra roos for heat this time and they did last time. I am suppose to call in on Monday and give them a total body count.
hmm.png
I sure hope they express the second order.

Well, apparently I deserve every one of my dead chicks! (According to Purple chicken)
Thank you very much! I can not predict the weather 21 days in advance either! 2 days ago it was -3 and today it is 52! I live in Ohio the weather is constantly changing! Sorry to have posted about my own stupidity. And it is people with their crappy comments like that, that make me want to leave this site! WOW! I just read the thread that Buster posted. I have never ever made rude comments such as the ones that were on the thread! Some of you people are totally ruthless! I think I will be taking a break form here. Too bad that some people have to be jerks!! It really does ruin it for the rest. Like the old saying one bad apple well, that is SO TRUE!

I am really $%$&#^$ off right now! I have never put anyone down, called anyone names, or treated anyone bad before! And I make a thread on how I lost some chicks and get attacked! (On a different thread) WOW. I hope that you all feel much better by treating other like crap! I hope you all have a wonderful day and may the Good Lord bless you. It will be awhile before I am back......not that a lot of you would even care!!!

well this is all scary now i have raised chickens my the hen for ever but yesterday for the 1st time i ordered 50 rhode island red pullets to be delivered march 6...reading all this would n e body have any advise out how to be really prepared for the chicks...thanks

Harley's girl :

Well, apparently I deserve every one of my dead chicks! (According to Purple chicken)
Thank you very much! I can not predict the weather 21 days in advance either! 2 days ago it was -3 and today it is 52! I live in Ohio the weather is constantly changing! Sorry to have posted about my own stupidity. And it is people with their crappy comments like that, that make me want to leave this site! WOW! I just read the thread that Buster posted. I have never ever made rude comments such as the ones that were on the thread! Some of you people are totally ruthless! I think I will be taking a break form here. Too bad that some people have to be jerks!! It really does ruin it for the rest. Like the old saying one bad apple well, that is SO TRUE!

I am really $%$&#^$ off right now! I have never put anyone down, called anyone names, or treated anyone bad before! And I make a thread on how I lost some chicks and get attacked! (On a different thread) WOW. I hope that you all feel much better by treating other like crap! I hope you all have a wonderful day and may the Good Lord bless you. It will be awhile before I am back......not that a lot of you would even care!!!

I am sorry if you took any of my remarks to be offensive. I never intended on targeting anyone, especially you. I was trying to post helpful information.​

Back
Top Bottom