You know when you are horseperson when

WOW I am a horse girl!!!!!!
th.gif
those are all eerily similar to my life... 80

You know you're a horse person when you take a 20 minute long shower and you STILL find hay in your hair.

You know you're a horse person when you spend 10 hours mucking out a pen and less than 1 minute cleaning your room.'

You know you're a horse person when $20 for a sweatshirt is too pricey but $98 for winter boots is a freakin' good deal.

You know you're a horse person when you run your hand around the back of a car as you pass "just to let it know you're there".

You know you're a horse person when you honestly run slower like a human than you can "canter".

Not that these apply to me at all, or anything...
wink.png

You have bridles hanging next to your coats on the coat rack

You have 'good' riding boots, and 'everyday' riding boots

Your guest room doubles as your tack room

You daydream about fencing in the front pasture

You visit CL daily to see all the cool horses for sale

Going for a good ride can totally rectify a bad day

Horses help you find your 'zen'place; you feel totally at peace once you get a fix

These are awesome !!!!!!!

I have always said, If they could bottle the smell of a horse and make it a cologne, my hubby would get a whole lot more attention.

Eu De Equine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When you pull change out of your pocket at the grocery store and you have to pick through the sweet feed bits to get to the pennies.

When you buy fruit at premium prices in the winter for the horses.

DS asks for the peroxide and you tell him its in the barn cause you used it on one of the horses.

You stop in the barn on your way to work and make sure you rub your sleeve on one of the horses so you can sniff it during the day when you need to get to your 'zen' place.

The kids come home from school and get excited over whats baking in the oven and then remember to ask...'Is it for us or the horses?'

Quote:
...ummm...the scissors that go with the knife set have...ummm...been in the brush box since...ummm.......................................

November **with apologies to DD who keeps asking me WHERE they are!!!**
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom